Estes Park, Colorado: 1470KHz:
KDEB license surrendered for cancellation.
Friday, January 24, 2014
Saturday, January 18, 2014
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan: 900KHz:
CKBI requests technical changes
Relocate transmitter and go to non-directional antenna at night with 2,800 watts.
This change will likely make CKBI far easier to log in areas to the south and east of Saskatchewan.
Toronto, Ontario: 1690KHz:
CHTO requests technical changes
Increase daytime power from 3,000 watts to 6,000 watts.
Friday, January 17, 2014
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
The following stations have recently changed callsigns:
- Anchorage, Alaska 1080 KOAN from KUDO
- Thousand Palms, California 1270 KFSQ from KFUT
- Wailuku, Hawaii 550 KNUI from KMVI
- Kahului, Hawaii 900 KMVI from KNUI
- Fort Campbell, Kentucky 1370 WRND from WEGI
- Carolina Beach, N. Carolina 1180 WLTT from WSFM
- Hope Valley, Rhode Island 1180 WWRX from WSKP
- Ashland City, Tennessee 790 WJNA from WQSV
- Canyon, Texas 1550 KNSH from KZRK